Welcome to the International Skat Server (ISS) -
Check ISS Status ::
Visit Skat Wiki ::
Visit Skat Forum
Skat Learning Platform and Home of the Strongest Skat Programs!
ISS is an internet server that lets you play skat -
Germany's traditional card game. The major features of ISS are as follows:
- Access to ISS is free: there is no usage fee and everybody
is allowed in - including skat programs!
- ISS is home of the strongest skat programs in the world (kermit
and zoot)! Here - and nowhere else - you
can practice playing against them.
- All games are stored and made available for free to
everyone. Download them here
(1 million games, 63MB bzip2 file, Jan-2012)
- The message protocol is open.
- Our free client software can help you to connect your own
programs to ISS.
- A platform-independent graphical user interface written in Java is available.
In case ISS
is running and you can't connect with the latest version of
SkatGUI using ports 8000, 7000, or 80, please let us know.
Send constructive feedback, bug reports, feature requests, and
(replace # by @).
If you like to receive ISS-related news, sign up below to join this low-traffic email list.
last modified on
MST; you are visitor #